Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here I am Internet.



After a lengthy and in depth conversation with my very good friend Miss M, I finally decided to start a blog.
The title comes from a conversation I had with Alex Morales about being happily tied down to wonderful women in a city that seems to abhor monogamy.
Living in San Francisco has been a fantastic experience to date, and even though I've made friends with MANY single women, I like this side of the fence much better.

This isn't going to be a hipster sitcom. I do other things too like riding a bike without brakes.
You will find a variety of thing that spark my interests in addition to relationship stuff.
As I'm writing this I just realized that on two separate occasions today I got hit up for advice by people who are relative acquaintances of mine.
To N: Make him work for it.
To F: Stay the hell away from her, you don't want to be "the other guy."

-Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment